You’re probably familiar with WWF’s Panda logo,
but how much do you really know about us?
- We’re the world’s leading conservation organisation.
- We were set up in 1961 (when TV was still black and white!) It’s our 50th anniversary this year!
- We work with lots of different people around the world, including governments, businesses and individuals to make a difference.
- We’re a charity and most of our money comes from our members and supporters.
The planet is our most precious resource and we care about what happens to it. We want to build a future where people live in harmony with nature. We’re working towards this by:
- Protecting the natural world.
- Helping to limit climate change and find ways to help people deal with the impacts of it.
- Helping to change the way we live, so that the world’s natural resources (like water and trees) are used more carefully, so they last for future generations.
More about WWF
To find out more about WWF and what we’re all about, go to wwf.org.uk