Join the club
Being an animal adopter is a great way to be a part of WWF!
Supporters can adopt animals like tigers, polar bears, gorillas or turtles.
- It isn’t a real animal of course; we need to leave them in the wild!
- Adopt an animal and we’ll send you:
- You’ll need an adult to do this bit!
- See the list of adoption animals you can choose from and adopt an animal or become a WWF member (16 and over).
- PLEASE NOTE
- We are no longer recruiting members of the Go Wild club, but please keep visiting this site for more information for 7-11 year-olds. If you’re already a member of the club, we’ll still be sending you Go Wild updates. If you are a parent or teacher and would like your school to get involved, read more about our work with schools.